Misunderstanding

It's a gloomy Friday. The day the choir and Spanish 1 kids go to a concert and to a restaurant. Someone had told me that we were leaving right after first hour. I was wrong. While talking to Mrs. Mitchell to see what I was going to miss, she said, “Well the email I got said that you were leaving at 9:30, and not after first hour.”
Oh no, if we are leaving at 9:30 then I need my oboe!!! My Friday just turned for great to bad. Great now what am I going to do. I could call my dad, but he has to help out my Aunt today, great. Mom is already at work so she’s no help. As I’m walking to first hour, I see my friend Sam. She is also going on the field trip so I walk up to her.
“Hey, are you ready for the field trip?” she asks.
“No.” I replied, “We don’t leave until 9:30 and I left my oboe at home!”
“What I thought we were leaving right after first hour.” She replied.
“No, Mrs. Mitchell said demised from class at 9:15 and we are leaving at 9:30.” I told her.
“Oh no!! I left my saxophone at home!” She replied.
“Well at least we both left our instruments at home.” I said
“Hey I guess you’re right.” She said. “And Mrs. Mitchell will understand.”
“I hope so. See you later.” I said
“Bye.” She replied.
Well at least I have nice teachers and great friends. I just hope nothing else going wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment