Just a Thing

Why? Why me? What did I ever do To make you be so cruel My life isn't a plaything Nor is it a game I am a living breathing thing So why are you hurting me? Did I do this to you!? Because I don't recall a thing All I asked for Was your support Someone I could lean on A shoulder to cry on Someone to talk to But you all left me in The dust Just because of a stupid bust Is that really all I am to you? A plaything? Something to make you feel better While I'm trapped in the gutter? I'm not a friend Just a thing So I guess it won't matter If I put my head on a platter I really don't want to But I don't know what to do You've taken everything Because i relied on you But I'm just a thing A thing that is Stupid Ugly Not cool Ect. But I'm not I'm.... Beautiful Funny Playful A Good Listener A somebody Not a nobody But to you I'm just a thing I have written this in the point of view of a person who is suicidal, so that you get a taste of what it feels like to them

No comments:

Post a Comment